WHAT WE BELIEVE
THE ONE TRUE GOD
- We believe in the one and only true God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He is all-powerful, all knowing and all present, and is totally in control of every thing in the universe and has a purpose and plan for mankind. Exodus 3:6; 4:5; Jeremiah 10:10; 2 Corinthians 5:21; St. Matthew 28:18, Philippians 3:21; Romans 8:28-29; Ephesians 4:4-6; 1:1-14.
- We believe God is a triune being. He is God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:26; 1 John 5:7.
- We believe the only scripturally sanctioned Holy Matrimony is the joining of one man and one woman, and that God’s Word teaches that sexual activity is not to be engaged in except in Holy Matrimony between one man and one woman. Homes should be operated in accordance with scripture: Husbands love your wives, wives honor and submit to your husbands and love your children. Children obey your parents. Exodus 20:12; 1 Timothy 3:5; 1 Timothy 3:11; Titus 1:6-7; Titus 2:4; Ephesians 5:22-31, 33, 6:4.
WHAT IS SALVATION?
- We believe that Salvation is the method God has chosen to fulfill His purpose in this earth. It is through His eternal purpose manifested through Jesus Christ that we will be transformed and walk as His representative in the earth so that the Father can be
- We believe there is a kingdom of darkness and a glorious Kingdom of Light, and the only hope for mankind is transformation, through the power of God by the Holy Spirit, from the kingdom of darkness (sin, destruction and death) into the Kingdom of Light (salvation, life, truth and deliverance). Romans 13:12; Ephesians 5:8; Colossians 1:13.
- We believe man’s willpower is powerless against the kingdom of darkness, and only the power of God can set mankind free from captivities, disease, sickness, death (separation from God) and sin. Ephesians 4:12-17; 2 Corinthians 10:3-6; 2 Peter 2:4-9; Revelations 1:18.
- We believe that God sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, in the flesh, and that He was born of a virgin, through the power of the Holy St. Luke 1:27-35; St. John 3:16; St. John 1:14.
- We believe Jesus was manifested to destroy the works of Satan in the earth, to bring eternal life and salvation to mankind and to transform men from the kingdom of darkness and death into the Kingdom of Life, Light and Truth. We believe that God’s purpose in the earth realm is to establish His will, to show forth His glory and manifold wisdom to principalities and powers in high places and to bring forth, through Faith (which is the operation of the Holy Spirit), many sons unto glory. Ephesians 3:10; Hebrews 11:3; 11:11; 1 John 3:8.
- We believe that God’s Son, Jesus Christ, died for the sins of mankind on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day and is the firstborn from the dead, the firstborn of the creation of God. Isaiah 53:10; St. Matthews 3:16; St. John 1:29; St. John 3:16-18; I Corinthians 15:4-18; Colossians 1:5-18.
- We believe that it is our responsibility to win the lost to Jesus Christ by witnessing to those who do not know him by being an example of Christ’s life, and that we can live a holy life before God’s people and that we do not have to sin. Leviticus 20:7; St. Matthew 28:18-20; Romans 12:1; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21; 2 Corinthians 10:4-6; Ephesians 3:11-13; 1 Peter 1:15; 1 John 1:7; I John 2:5.
- We believe only the blood of Jesus Christ and the Law of the Spirit of Life can restore broken relationships with God and release man from the power of the Law of Sin and Death. Romans 8:2; Hebrews 10:1-12.
THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Head of the Body, the Church, that He is preparing to present to Himself – a glorious, holy and sinless Body, (without spot, blemish or wrinkle). 1 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 1:22-23; 5:21-27; Colossians 2:10-12.
- We believe Jesus Christ is coming again: that He shall descend from Heaven in the clouds to gather to Himself those who belong to God. Daniel 7:13; St. Matthew 24:3,30; 25:13, 31; St. Mark 13:26, 33; St. Luke 17:24, 37, 21:27; 1 Corinthians 15:52-57; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 2 Peter 3:4-15; Revelations 1:7; 22:7, 12,